Global Martial Arts is one of the strongest martial arts studio in Australia, with an outstanding reputation, and a team of highly experienced and qualified instructors. We run classes from both our full time HQ at Prestons and Smeaton Grange
WE BELIEVE IN THE UNLIMITED POTENTIAL OF EVERY STUDENT
Due to COVID-19, Global Martial Arts is currently running classes at a restricted level. We are ensuring our faciltity and equipment are sanitised daily and taking extra precautions with each member sanitising before entering the centre.
Conditions of Entry
- Please do not enter if you are experience flu-like symptoms, have been in close contact witha person who has tested positive for COVID-19, are awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test, have returned from international travel and failed to quarantine for 14 days.
- All visitors must check in (BOTH visitors AND students) either on the iPad or at desk.
- Hand sanitiser must be used prior to entering the facility. Hand sanitiser stations are placed at entry and all around the gym.
- All visitors must adhere to the social distancing via the markers placed around the facility and staggered seating. No equipment is to be moved to adhere to social distancing.
- We are currently employing a drop off and pick up policy for enrolled members. Please only come into the centre if neccesary.
- Please ensure all parents are here on time to pick up and drop off members. We have allocated 5 minutes before and after class to minimise crowding.
- Members who do not follow our conditions of entry may be refused entry to the centre. Continual violations from members risk having their membership cancelled.
Thank you for your co-operation.