Black Belt club is all about taking your training to the next level!
It will allow exclusive access to advanced curriculum not taught in mainstream classes ... and begin to challenge students in their personal development! Each BBC member is an inspiring role model to others, demonstrating advanced skills and exceptional dedication, while exhibiting the focus, drive and commitment to becoming a Black Belt!
Why Join the Black Belt Club?
Members will receive many benefits and privileges by being a part of BBC, here are just a few reasons:
- You will have exclusive access to the BBC weekly Sparring and/or weaponry class.
- You will be eligible to join the leadership program (selected students only).
- You will see an Increased level of ability and confidence.
- You will be surrounded with other students aiming for the same goal/direction.
- You will have a greater chance of success towards the goal of Black Belt.
- You will be a part of a team of champions.
- You will wear the exclusive BBC uniform.
- You will be provided with the opportunity to be selected to for the GMA ELITE programs.
- You must have a minimum rank of orange-white belt.
- You must be attending all scheduled classes regularly.
- You must attend a minimum of 2 mainstream classes per week.
- You must be able to set goals and work towards them.
- You must have the goal of reaching Black Belt.
- You must have a great attitude both inside and outside the dojang.
- You have written a letter explaining why you want to be a BBC member.